Thank you for your interest in contacting O’Neal Industries in support of your philanthropic efforts. To maintain our focus of community support, we have established guidelines to help us in evaluating request from eligible organizations.
To submit a request, you will be required to fill out the online form and provide the organization’s tax exempt status (Requesting organization must be recognized by the IRS exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. For further clarification visit IRS.gov, charities and non-profits).
We are unable to make contributions to the following:
- Organizations that are not tax-exempt as described by Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended.
- Organizations that have discriminatory policies (race, color, creed, national origin, sex or age).
- Organizations and programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Sectarian or religious organizations whose services are limited to members of any one religious group.
- Foundations that are themselves grant-making bodies (not including organizations that conduct federated campaigns such as United Way).
- Organizations that cannot or will not provide independently audited financial statements upon request.
- Organizations employing full-time fund raisers whose salaries are based on a percentage of what they raise.
- Organizations having received a contribution from the Company within the same calendar year.
- Organizations that request the service of a Company employee on a board or committee solely for the purpose of securing a contribution.
- Telephone or mass-mail solicitations.
- Tickets, tables, booths, prizes, or advertising functions.
- Veterans, fraternal, professional, trade, or social groups.
- Municipal, state, federal, or quasi-government agencies.
- Organizations outside of the United States.
- Sports and athletic events.
Organizations whose previous request for funding was not approved but who may have, in the interim, made changes in their organizational and financial structures, goals, and programs, may qualify them for consideration and recommendation may be re-submitted.