The O’Neal Industries (ONI) Board of Directors is committed to Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability. As a family of metals service centers and component manufacturers, our primary business consists of processing and distributing metal products both in the United States and abroad. Our executives and shareholders are committed to maintaining low environmental impact operations. ONI complies with all EPA regulations and regularly allocates capital to energy-efficient solutions in our facilities.
We evaluate and implement initiatives focused on efficiency and sustainability, including:
- Collecting and recycling metal scrap
- Recycling or repurposing wood and other materials
- Purchasing metal products produced from recycled materials as appropriate
- Energy conservation solutions, including energy-efficient lighting in our warehouses
- Key investment in a sustainable building products company